Invisalign without extraction
What is Invisalign?
Takes a modern approach to straightening teeth. It uses a series of virtually invisible. aligners to gradually straighten teeth. Our doctors can use Invisalign treatment to treat patients who may have mild crooked or protruding teeth, to much more difficult dental problems involving severe crowding, spacing, overbite or under-bite.
Your Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out approximately every 1 -2 week(s). Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to shift your teeth into place gradually.
- COMFORT – with no metal brackets to irritate gums or inside your mouth.
- VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE – using custom-made series of aligners created specifically for you.
- HYGIENE – removable; so it can be taken out for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
- VERSATILITY – using advanced and proprietary technology to help doctors develop
- customized treatment plan + provide patients with custom-made and removable series of aligners.
How are the Invisalign Aligners made?
Step 1: Initial Consultation + Records taking
- It starts with a smile scan – using 3D Shape scanner
- Mapping the shifts ahead
Your doctor works with us to fine-tune every shift in every tooth using ClinCheck® software — built on the power of data from 8 million smiles.
About Clincheck® Software
Your doctor uses proprietary ClinCheck software to map out the path to your smile, right down to the tiniest shift, from your first aligner to your brand-new smile.
No guesswork. No waiting and seeing.
- The 3D visual interface lets your doctor customize your treatment.
- The algorithm helps calculate just the right amount of force for every tooth movement.
- The software, with input from your doctor, helps ensure every tooth moves in the right order and at the right time.
- Previewing your smile
Seeing is believing. Your doctor can show your new smile before you even get started
Step 2: Fabrication your personalized aligners
Upon the approval of your treatment plan – ClinCheck®,
Aligner sets will start to be fabricated (Invisalign’s main HQ lab) and within approximately 2-3 weeks period; you should be hearing from us as to when you are able to come in to receive/ be issued your first sets of aligners!
Step 3: Cut-down Regular Check-up visits by being monitored remotely – Dental Monitoring
During your 1st issue of aligner sets – you will be briefed on the following:
- Protocol of wear-time for each aligner set will be recommended.
- Take-home care instructions will be provided.
- Dental-Monitoring App usage instructions will be provided.
Dental Monitoring enables you to schedule remote consultations and monitor the evolution of your patients’ treatment. Using Artificial Intelligence, our App makes it simple to maintain a virtual connection with your patients, monitoring their treatment, providing them with high quality care and the best possible patient experience.
BONUS/ VALUE-ADDING COMPONENT:
INTEGRATION OF OMT WITH INVISALIGN TREATMENT COURSE.
Malocclusions can be defined as the presence of an anomalous relationship between the upper and lower teeth of either dental and/or alveolar origin. These alterations can be associated to bad habits (i.e. thumb sucking, oral breathing, atypical swallowing and labial interposition) which, if continuously repeated, can lead to functional anomalies of the orofacial musculature [Josell, 1995; Warren at al., 2005].
Orthodontic treatment, in presence of bad habits (i.e. thumb sucking, oral breathing, atypical swallowing, labial interposition) and dysfunction of the orofacial musculature, is not enough to solve the orthodontic issues. Therefore, it is necessary to combine it with myofunctional therapy.
Myofunctional therapy is a valid support to the orthodontic treatment in cases with bad habits, and if correctly applied can lead to good therapeutic results.