What is Invisalign First?
Benefits of Invisalign First
Corrects bite problems
Invisalign First aligners are removable, allowing kids to eat what they love and maintain oral hygiene with ease—no brackets or wires to worry about.
Designed for comfort
Increases your child’s confidence
Reduced Dental Visits
Why Invisalign First @ DP Dental
Invisalign First Treatment Process
Step 1: Initial Assessment
Our dentist assesses your child’s oral health for Invisalign First eligibility and collects vital dental records:
- X-rays of teeth and jaws
- Photos of profile and smile
- Intraoral digital scan of teeth
A treatment plan will be prepared customised to your child’s specific needs and circumstances.
Step 2: Aligner Creation
Step 3: Receiving Aligners
- Your child gets custom-made aligners, and is instructed on wear and care.
- Your child should wear the aligners 20-22 hours daily, removing them only for eating, flossing, and brushing.
Step 4: Gradual Shifts
Step 5: Progress Monitoring
- You will need to bring your child for follow-up appointments every 6-8 weeks for tracking and adjustments.
- You can also choose Dental Monitoring for fewer appointments and remote progress tracking.
Step 6: Completion and Retainers
- After treatment, another intraoral scan will be taken, to fabricate retainers.
- Wearing retainers ensures lasting results and prevents relapse.
FAQs About Invisalign First
Hear From our Experts
What’s special about Invisalign treatment at DP Dental?
How old do you have to be to use Invisalign?
Is Invisalign painful?
How many hours a day should you wear your Invisalign aligners?
How often can you take off your Invisalign aligners?
How do you keep your Invisalign aligners clean?
Book a consult for Invisalign First Treatment
Book a consult, speak to our dental care team for a consultation today! Simply choose a time slot below.
Our representative will reach out to you within 2 working days to confirm your booking.