Have you ever experienced a constant ringing or buzzing in your ears that no one
Have you been suffering from unexplained spells of dizziness? If you have been experiencing constant
Have you been experiencing jaw pain, and difficulty in chewing? You might be suffering from TMD. So, what triggers TMD and what are some options for TMJ treatment?
Morning headaches could be a sign of temporomandibular joint disorder, known as TMJ. TMJ headaches may feel like a tension headache...
Can Invisalign fix overbite? An overbite is one of the many bite issues that Invisalign can help with...
Invisalign First is tailored for younger patients, typically between the ages of 6 and 10. It is designed for growing children with a mix of baby and permanent teeth.
7 Tips For Optimum Dental and Oral Health You have probably heard a million times
Dental implants are among the best investments you can make today if you have
Snoring can be mistaken as the sound of peaceful sleep. In reality, snoring is a
- TMJ and Tinnitus: Is Your Jaw Joint Behind the Ringing in Your Ears?
- What Causes Dizziness? How are TMJ Disorder and Dizziness Connected?
- TMJ Disorder Case Study: Painful Jaw, Closed-Lock and Clicking in Joints
- TMJ Disorder Case Study: Deviation Of Lower Jaw And Facial Asymmetry
- TMJ Treatment: Pain Management and Finding the Root Cause